Library module for RosarioSIS. Manage your school library documents (book, magazine, CD, etc.) and lend them to students, parents and staff.
Documents are organized in categories. Loans history, for each user and document, can be consulted.
The library is shared amongst schools within RosarioSIS.
Download free module
The Library Premium module features:
- Set a Color code for each document Category.
- Document Fields: add custom fields (type, ISBN, collection, editor, language, state, etc.)
- Upload and attach file (PDF, epub, MP3, etc).
- Search documents globally by Reference, Title, Author and Year.
- Return Comment.
- Portal and automatic email notifications when documents are late / past due date.
- Admin Dashboard integration.
Note: you must activate both free and Premium modules.
Library/ folder (if named
Library-master, rename it) and its content inside the
modules/ folder of RosarioSIS.
Go to School > Configuration > Modules and click “Activate”.
Requires RosarioSIS 5.0+
The Library module can be freely previewed in the online demonstration of RosarioSIS.
Note: Activate the module first if it is not showing in the left menu.
- Author François Jacquet
- License Gnu GPL v2