Iomad is multi-tenancy Moodle.
This RosarioSIS plugin integrates Iomad with RosarioSIS. RosarioSIS schools are created as Iomad companies.
See the Content section below for integration points.
- Copy School: “Create company in Iomad”.
- School Information: update company Name, Short Name and City, delete company.
- Configuration: assign a school to an existing company.
- Rollover: unassign students from current company and assign to next school year company.
- Add a User: if “Create User in Moodle”, will assign user to the selected (or all) companies (teachers and administrators only).
- User Info: unassign user from current companies and assign user to the selected (or all) companies (teachers and administrators only).
- Add a Student: if “Create Student in Moodle”, will assign user to company.
- Student Info: unassign student from current company and assign student to the selected company (Enrollment Records).
- Courses: if “Create Course Period in Moodle”, will assign course to company (not licensed).
- Schedule: enrol or drop student into/from course.
- Group Schedule: enrol students into course.
- Group Drops: drop students from course.
- Scheduler: enrol students into courses.
Iomad/ folder (if named
Iomad-master, rename it) and its content inside the
plugins/ folder of RosarioSIS.
Go to School > Configuration > Plugins and click “Activate”.
Requires RosarioSIS 5.8+.
First follow the Moodle integrator setup.
On step 3.4
- Select Company Manager, Client Course Editor for Allow role assignments
- Check Allow for all capabilities under section “Block: Iomad Company / User Admin”
After setup, you can enter the Iomad plugin Configuration.
The Iomad plugin can be freely previewed in the online demonstration of RosarioSIS.
- Author François Jacquet
- License Gnu GPL v2