Public pages for RosarioSIS. Publish your school info, events / agenda, marking periods & courses directory.
Visitors who cannot log in can access this information publicly. You can choose pages you want to enable.
Download the free plugin
- Handles multiple schools.
- Set Default page.
- Custom page: add Title and Content from the School > Configuration > Public Pages tab.
- Activities page.
- Staff (teachers & administrators) directory.
- Each user can decide whether to publish or not his profile.
- “Public” tab for users to publish custom content about them or their work.
Public_Pages/ folder (if named
Public_Pages-master, rename it) and its content inside the
plugins/ folder of RosarioSIS.
Go to School > Configuration > Plugins and click “Activate”.
Premium: If you have already activated the free plugin, you will have to remove and reactivate the plugin from the interface or run the SQL queries from the
Requires RosarioSIS 5.0+ (5.8+ for Premium)
The Public Pages plugin can be freely previewed in the online demonstration of RosarioSIS.
- Author François Jacquet
- License Gnu GPL v2