RosarioSIS is powered by popular web technologies and complies with the latest standards.
Lightweight & fast, this web application can adapt to many use cases, cultures and devices.
- License: Gnu GPL v2; you can use it, modify it and distribute it freely » Contribute.
- Forked from Centre/SIS version 3.0.1. Other forks: OpenSIS & Focus School Software.
- 1st release: July 2013.
- PHP 5.3.2+: server-side scripting language
- PostgreSQL 8+: SQL database
- Webserver (Apache, Nginx): LAPP stack (Installation directions), WAPP stack (How to install RosarioSIS on Windows).
- Can run in an intranet with no internet access
- AJAX application (jQuery)
- Responsive design
- jqPlot: Colorful charts & graphs for jQuery.
- TinyMCE: WYSIWYG HTML editor designed to simplify content creation.
- MarkDown: Simple Markup language used in Large text fields.
- wkhtmltopdf: PDF generation / printing using Webkit (to install separately).
- Export listings to: