Welcome to the home of RosarioSIS, a Free & Open Source Student Information System (SIS), also known as School Management System (SMS).
RosarioSIS features students demographics, grades, scheduling, attendance, student billing, discipline & food service modules for school management, in one web-application. Primarily designed for K-12 schools, it will easily fit for any educative institution like a university, an academy, or an institute.
- Responsive design. Compatible with tablets and smartphones.
- Accounting & Student Billing modules included.
- Discipline module included.
- Entirely translated in french, spanish, arabic and german.
- Uses wkhtmltopdf for PDF generation.
- Uses jqPlot for statistical charts generation.
- Moodle Learning Management System (LMS) integration included.
- Online registration.
RosarioSIS is free software licensed under the Gnu GPL v2 which means you can use it, modify it and distribute it freely. It is written in PHP and uses a PostgreSQL database. It runs as a web application and can be accessed through any computer connected to the internet. Historically, RosarioSIS is a fork of Centre/SIS version 3.0.1. Unlike Centre/SIS and its other forks (openSIS and Focus SIS), RosarioSIS is entirely Open Source, that means it will always come with all the modules and translations available!
» Discover RosarioSIS, module by module.