Import Students from a CSV or Excel file.
Easily bulk upload your Students database to RosarioSIS.
Optionally send email notification to Students (if Username, Password, Email Address are set and Attendance Start Date this School Year is on or before today).
Import Students info (general & custom fields), enroll them & eventually create accounts.
This module adds an entry to the Students menu.
Download free module
- Import Addresses & Contacts (Father, Mother, Guardian…) and their information.
- Import Addresses & People custom fields.
- Generate generic Username & Password, so Students can log in.
- Update Existing Students info (identify students based on their ID, Username or Name).
- Change the default value (“Y”) recognized as checked state: for example, “Yes” (for your Checkbox type custom fields).
- Create Student in Moodle (if Username and Email Address are set).
Students_Import/ folder (if named
Students_Import-master, rename it) and its content inside the
modules/ folder of RosarioSIS.
Go to School > Configuration > Modules and click “Activate”.
Requires RosarioSIS 4.5+
zip extension installed.
The Students Import module can be freely previewed in the online demonstration of RosarioSIS.
Note: Activate the module first if it is not showing in the left menu (under Students).
- Author François Jacquet
- License MIT